Skip to main content

Form Center

Some forms now have Online Versions

Municipal Clerk (Reservoir Fishing Permit, Garage Sale Permit, Harmon Lot Parking Permit)
Health Dept. (Dog & Cat Licenses, Food License, Pool License)
Zoning Dept. (Zoning Permit, Residential CCO, Sale of House)

Click here to access these online forms

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software (which is free & downloadable from Adobe) to read PDF documents below. In the event that you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader currently installed on your PC, you may download and install the free software from Adobe here:
Link to Free Adobe Acrobat Reader

  • Administration
    • Employment Application
      Employment Application. Mail or deliver completed applications to the Administrators Office
Borough Clerk
Building Department
Butler Power and Light
Health Department/Animal Control
Municipal Court
Police Department
Recreation Department
Water and Sewer Department